- 10 dried dates
- 10 to otsie rolls
- 80 rambutan hairs from 1 or 2 rambutan (8 per cockroach)
- 1 to othpick
- Remove the seeds from the dates, keeping them as intact as possible.
- Stick a tootsie roll inside of each date, closing up the seam to hide the tootsie roll inside.
- Make 8 holes in each cockroach with a toothpick – 3 on each side, and 2 for the antennae.
- Snip off the hairs from the rambutan. Stick the hairs into each hole to create legs and antennae! The hairs on the rambutan aren’t as long as actual cockroaches’ legs, but I promise you that when you put them into your mouth, the legs will feel long enough!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!