Chocolate Egg Hot Chocolate
- 8 oz chocolate milk, white or dark, melted
- ½ cup whipping cream hot
- cooking spray or plastic wrap
- 1 cup chocolate chips melted
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- colourful candy melts melted
- Combine the melted milk, white or dark chocolate and whipping cream in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into an egg shaped mold that is either sprayed with cooking spray or lined with plastic wrap. Place the eggs in the freezer until stiff, about 1-2 hours.
- Unmold the eggs (if they are stuck, try gently releasing them with a sharp knife). Transfer them to a plate lined with plastic wrap and return to the freezer.
- Combine the melted chocolate chips and liquid coconut oil. Place an egg on a fork and submerge in the coating. Run the bottom of the fork against the rim of the bowl to remove any excess glaze, then return to the place. Repeat with the remaining eggs and place them in the freezer.
- Place the candy melts into piping bags fitted with round tips and drizzle them onto the eggs.
- To serve, dunk one egg into 1 cup hot milk. Mix until fully melted! For extra chocolately hot chocolate, add an extra egg!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.