Chocolate-Covered Frogs from Harry Potter
- 1 packet 85g green jello
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- Pour the powdered jello, gelatin and water into a small saucepan, and let sit for 5 minutes until the gelatin softens.
- Place the saucepan on the stove and set it to medium heat. Fully dissolve the jello and gelatin in the water while stirring, about 5-10 minutes. Add the milk and condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid into a frog-shaped mold. Place this in the fridge until they have fully set and feel bouncy, about 3-5 hours.
- Combine the dark chocolate and liquid coconut oil in a bowl. Place a frog on a fork and dunk into the chocolate, fully coating it. Tap the fork a couple times on the edge of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate, then transfer to a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining frogs and allow the chocolate to set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.