- 200 g cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 ½ tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 50 g graham cracker crumbs
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the granulated sugar, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold, insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- Combine the chocolate chips and liquid coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, until liquid.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water – make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- Dip the popsicles into the melted chocolate mixture and sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top. The chocolate will set quickly, so work with one popsicle at a time, sprinkling the graham cracker crumbs on immediately after dunking them in chocolate.
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!