Cheesecake Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 60 g + 60g + 20g cream cheese softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 5 graham crackers crumbled into a powder
- cocoa powder
- Pour the milk into a pot set to medium heat. Add the milk chocolate and 60g of cream cheese. Stir until the chocolate and cream cheese have fully melted. If you have trouble fully dissolving the small lumps of cream cheese, you can pour the hot chocolate through a sieve to create a smoother consistency.
- Spread about 20g of cream cheese onto the rims of your mugs. Then dip the rims into a plate of the graham cracker crumbs, creating a cheesecake-like rim on the mugs. If you are worried about the cheese melting or sliding off the rims, you can place these in the fridge while you make the whipped cream topping.
- Lightly beat the other 60g of cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add the whipping cream and 1-2 tsp of sugar into a bowl, and beat until stiff peaks form. If you find that this is too thick, just add a little bit more cream.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the mugs, and spoon on the whipped cream topping. Sprinkle on a little bit of cocoa powder, and you’re done!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!