- 1 square loaf of unsliced white bread
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 3 sliced strawberries + extra whole strawberries for topping
- ice cream I used chocolate & vanilla swirl and strawberry flavoured ice cream
- whipped cream
- coconut and strawberry chocolate squares
- pink mini marshmallows
- dark chocolate shavings
- First, make the bread bricks. Slice one end of the loaf of bread so that it’s a square shape. Then cut out a cube of bread from the inside of the loaf, leaving about 1/2 inch from all four edges of the bread. Then pull the cube out of the loaf, and cut the cube into ¾-inch cubes. Place these on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the insides of the loaf with condensed milk. Brush condensed milk on all sides of the bread cubes except for one. Bake at 375F for 10 minutes.
- Fill the loaf with the bread cubes and the sliced strawberries, and then top with 4 scoops of ice cream. Top with some whipped cream, fresh strawberries and chocolate squares, and then sprinkle some chocolate shavings on top!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.