Barbequed Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs
- 1.2 kg pork center cut back ribs
- salt and pepper
- 2 celery stalks roughly chopped
- ½ onion roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 cups white wine we used Chardonnay
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- Heat the barbeque to 260F with an indirect burner.
- Prep the foil dish: Line a foil dish with heavy duty aluminum foil, with some foil hanging over the edges. Place the ribs into the dish. Season the ribs generously with salt and pepper. Add the chopped celery, onion and carrot to the dish, placing them on top and around the ribs.
- Pour white wine into the foil around the ribs, then seal the foil closed to create a package. Placing the package inside the foil dish while baking prevents the ribs from tearing through the foil and falling out while barbequing as well as transferring it to and from the barbecue.
- Place the ribs onto the grill, close the lid and let cook for 3 hours.
- Once it has cooked for 3 hours, increase the temperature to 300F and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the barbeque, open the foil package, remove the ribs, and place them on a new sheet of foil. Coat the ribs with barbeque sauce on both sides. Close the package and return them to the barbeque (meaty side of the ribs facing down), cook at 350F on direct heat for 10 minutes.
- Then unwrap the ribs and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.