Star of David Fudge
This sweet, creamy Star of David fudge is made with vegan marshmallows, which keep them kosher! This is a very quick recipe and can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed all season long. CHECK OUT MY MERCH! teespring.com/stores/pankobunny
- 6 cups white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- blue food coloring
- 1 cup mini vegan marshmallows
- Silver sugar star sprinkles
- Place the white chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted. Mix well. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Dye blue with food coloring. Fold the marshmallows into the fudge.
- Line a 10 inch round pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Pour the fudge into the pan and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with silver sugar star sprinkles. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours, then use Star of David cookie cutters to cut out the fudge. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!