Last Minute DIY Cookie Mug Gift
- a mug of your choice
- multi-surface acrylic craft paint I used Martha Stewart’s craft paint in the satin finish, as well as the glitter finish
- a small paintbrush
- painting tape or washi tape
- First, make sure that your mugs are clean and dry. Then wrap a long strip of tape around both the top and the bottom of the mugs to create a sectioned off area for you to paint in.
- Then draw on your desired designs using a small paintbrush and the multi-surface acrylic paint! My creativity seems to remain in the kitchen, so I just drew on these simple, but cute snowflakes!
- Allow these to fully dry before using. I let them sit overnight, but 3-4 hours should be sufficient. Note: The paint is not dishwasher safe, so I recommend hand washing these mugs after decorating them.
- Then fill the mugs with Christmas cookies and wrap them in cellophane and tie with a ribbon. These are such a quick but super easy gift!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.