Last Minute DIY Cookie Mug Gift
- a mug of your choice
- multi-surface acrylic craft paint I used Martha Stewart’s craft paint in the satin finish, as well as the glitter finish
- a small paintbrush
- painting tape or washi tape
- First, make sure that your mugs are clean and dry. Then wrap a long strip of tape around both the top and the bottom of the mugs to create a sectioned off area for you to paint in.
- Then draw on your desired designs using a small paintbrush and the multi-surface acrylic paint! My creativity seems to remain in the kitchen, so I just drew on these simple, but cute snowflakes!
- Allow these to fully dry before using. I let them sit overnight, but 3-4 hours should be sufficient. Note: The paint is not dishwasher safe, so I recommend hand washing these mugs after decorating them.
- Then fill the mugs with Christmas cookies and wrap them in cellophane and tie with a ribbon. These are such a quick but super easy gift!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!