“Will You Marry Me?” Proposal Giant Cookie
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- Edible ink pen
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs and mix well. Add the flour and baking soda and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Spray a giant cookie pan with cooking spray. Use a rubber spatula to press the cookie dough into the pan. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are golden. Cool in the pan completely.
- Use an edible ink pen to sketch “Will You Marry Me?” onto the cookie. Place some frosting in a piping bag with a round tip and pipe the message on top of the sketched message.
- Pipe dollops and swirls of icing around the edges of the cookie and decorate with candy. Good luck and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.