Vitamin Water Gummy Bears
- bottle of vitamin water any flavour
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- food colouring that matches the colour of the vitamin water
- Pour the vitamin water into a small pot and bring to a boil. Keep boiling until it reduces by half, about 20 minutes.
- Add the water, gelatin, sugar and food colouring and bring the mixture back up to a boil.
- Allow the liquid to slightly cool, then pour it into a gummy bear mold. Place this in the fridge until the gummy bears have fully set.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!