Vitamin Water Gummy Bears
- bottle of vitamin water any flavour
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- food colouring that matches the colour of the vitamin water
- Pour the vitamin water into a small pot and bring to a boil. Keep boiling until it reduces by half, about 20 minutes.
- Add the water, gelatin, sugar and food colouring and bring the mixture back up to a boil.
- Allow the liquid to slightly cool, then pour it into a gummy bear mold. Place this in the fridge until the gummy bears have fully set.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.