- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese grated
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1 round loaf of bread
- butter or margarine
- sliced ham
- 3 hot dogs cooked
- flat leaf parsley
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the milk, grated cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour the egg mixture into a small frying pan greased with olive oil, set to medium heat. Place a lid on top of the pan and let it cook until it is fully cooked, but the bottom of the egg has not burned. Then gently slide the omelet off of the frying pan onto a sheet of plastic wrap and set aside.
- Remove the crust of the loaf and slice it widthwise so that you have 2 large disks of bread.
- Spread a thin layer of butter or margarine onto both halves of the bread, then sandwich the lettuce, ham and omelet between the two slices of bread. Slice the sandwich into 6 slices like how you would slice a cake.
- Transfer the slices to a serving tray and fit together like a cake. Place a small dollop of mayonnaise on the top of each slice of “cake”, and stick a parsley leaf on top. Slice off the ends of the hot dogs and stick one end on top of each parsley leaf, to look like a piece of fruit.
- Place some mayonnaise into a piping bag fitted with a star-shaped piping tip and pipe a dollop of mayonnaise next to each piece of hot dog, to look like whipped cream. And enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!