Rose Cookie Pops
- 100 g unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp milk plus extra if needed
- pink food colouring
- 200 g cake flour divided in half
- cookie sticks
- Pour the melted butter into a medium-sized bowl and add the sugar, mix well to combine. Add the milk and stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 2 bowls. Dye one bowl pink with some pink food colouring. Add 100g of cake flour to each bowl and mix until combined. If one colour is thicker than the other, add some more milk until the consistencies are the same.
- Dollop drops of each batter into a piping bag fitted with a large, star-shaped piping tip. Alternating the colour of the batter will create a swirly pattern while piping.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pipe little dollops of batter 2-3 inches apart. Press a cookie stick into each dollop of batter, then pipe a swirl of dough on top to look like a rose. The dough is quite thick, so piping out the dough might take some effort – but it’s worth the effort, I promise!
- Bake at 355F for 10 minutes, then cool completely on the baking sheet. These roses can be individually wrapped as gifts or placed in a vase and presented as a bouquet of cookie roses!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.