Rainbow Hard Candies
- 2 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ cups light corn syrup
- your desired flavouring and food colouring
- Place a pot over medium heat, and add the granulated sugar, water, and light corn syrup. Stir with a rubber spatula until everything is melted and combined.
- Then increase the heat to high, and attach a candy thermometer to the pot. Heat the sugar until it reaches 310F, stirring occasionally. Then turn off the heat and add your desired food colouring and flavouring.
- Pour the sugar into a silicone mold of your choice, and allow to fully harden (about 20 minutes). Then remove them from the mold, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!