Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Cups
- 2/3 cup graham crackers
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 2 cups white chocolate melted
- Place some cupcake liners on a plate or small baking sheet. Pour enough melted chocolate into the liners just so that the bottom is covered. Transfer to the freezer until fully set, 10-15 minutes.
- Make the filling: Place the pumpkin, melted white chocolate chips, pumpkin spice, cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar in a blender and pulse until smooth. Transfer the filling to a piping bag.
- Pipe a flat disk of filling onto the center of each cupcake liner. Make sure to leave a little space between the filling and the edge of the chocolate base. Pour more melted chocolate on top until the filling is completely covered. Return these to the freezer until fully set, about 30 minutes. Enjoy
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!