- 180 ml short-grain rice washed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3-4 tbsp ketchup
- ½ cup diced veggies I used onion, carrot, celery, corn and peas
- salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- Place the washed rice, as much water as needed, butter, ketchup, veggies and some salt and pepper into the rice cooker pot, and mix together. Then set the rice cooker to cook on the White Rice or Quick Cooking function. Fluff the rice with a rice spatula when it is ready. Take about a handful of rice and place it in the center of a sheet of plastic wrap. Wrap in the plastic wrap and shape it into a triangle with your hands. Repeat until you run out of rice.
- Beat the eggs and milk together until the egg whites have completely broken up and the egg is slightly foamy. Pour the egg mixture into a greased, non-stick frying pan, cover with a lid and cook on medium to medium-low until the egg is completely set. Remove from the frying pan and set on a sheet of plastic wrap. Slice into rectangles.
- Unwrap the rice balls from the plastic wrap and wrap a rectangle of egg around each rice ball and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.