(No-Bake) Strawberry Cheesecake Santas
These santas are the perfect, simple dessert or snack for a party or anytime that you want to bring some Christmas festivities into your day! The strawberries are so juicy and fresh, and the cream cheese adds a wonderful creaminess.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Santas
These santas are the perfect, simple dessert or snack for a party or anytime that you want to bring some Christmas festivities into your day!
- 12 strawberries
- 24 small chocolate chips or chocolate dragees
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 125 g cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Cream the butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer. Mix in the icing sugar and vanilla with a rubber spatula. Place the frosting in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes to allow the frosting to stiffen.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the strawberries with a paper towel. Slice off the tip and leafy base of each strawberry, and dry the sliced surfaces with a paper towel.
- Using a knife or a piping bag, dollop some frosting onto the now flat top of the strawberry. Then top with the tip of the strawberry to make the santa’s hat.
- Decorate with small chocolate chips or chocolate dragees as the eyes, and place a dollop of icing onto the tip of the strawberry as the fluff of the hat. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
TIP: If you don’t have an icing bag on hand, you can spoon the frosting into a resealable plastic bag, and cut a small hole in one of the corners. I always rely on this method when I find myself without a piping bag, because I always seem to have Ziploc bags on hand and I hate washing out my piping bags after using them! SUGGESTION: If you would like to make these santas even more cheesecake-like, sprinkle some crumbled graham crackers onto your serving dish before topping with the santas, or even sprinkle some onto their faces to give them a furry-looking beard!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!