Flower Bouquet Cupcakes for Mother’s Day
- Chocolate cupcake batter recipe here
- brown paper cupcake liners
- jam any flavor
- vanilla buttercream recipe here
- food coloring
- Russian flower and leaf piping tips
- Fill a cupcake pan, lined with the paper cupcake liners, with chocolate cupcake batter. Place a dollop of jam into the center of each cupcake. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Dye 1/3 of the buttercream green, and dye the rest your desired colours. Place the green buttercream into piping bags fitted with a leaf piping tip, and the other colors into a piping bag fitted with Russian flower piping tips.
- Pipe the flowers onto the cupcakes, holding the piping bag perpendicular to the cupcake and pipe in an upward motion.
- Fill in the remaining spaces with green leaves and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.