No-Bake Gingerbread Man Cheesecake
- 200 g gingerbread men crushed into very fine pieces
- 65 g unsalted butter melted
- 400 g cream cheese room temperature
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 80 g sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tsp gingerbread spice mix
- 2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 2 ½ tbsp. water
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate melted
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice mix
- cocoa powder
- First, make the base of the cheesecake. Mix together the melted butter and crumbled gingerbread men, then press them into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Then place this in the fridge while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and combine. Then add the whipping cream, lemon juice, vanilla extract and gingerbread spice mix and mix until smooth. Mix together the gelatin and water in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Add the gelatin to the filling, and mix together with an electric mixer until fully combined.
- Pour the filling into the cake pan and return to the fridge to chill until set (approx. 3 hours).
- Combine the semisweet chocolate and gingerbread spice mix and pour into 8 gingerbread man-shaped molds. Place in the fridge until set.
- Run a warm, damp dishcloth around the outside of the cheesecake pan, then run a sharp knife inside the pan, between the edge of the cake and the walls of the pan. Gently remove the sides of the pan from the cake.
- Gently place 4 chocolate gingerbread men on top of the cake. Dust the entire surface with cocoa powder, then pick up the gingerbread men and replace with 4 clean gingerbread men and shift their positions, to create an alternating pattern of chocolate gingerbread men and their outlines.
- Slice and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.