- 1 cup Guinness beer
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips optional
- Cinnamon Buttercream recipe here
- confectioner’s sugar
- First, make the cupcakes. Pour the beer into a pot set to medium heat. Add the butter and stir until completely melted. Remove the pot from the heat, and whisk in the cocoa powder and sugar, and set aside.
- Mix together the sour cream, eggs and vanilla in a bowl until fully combined. Add the egg mixture to the beer and combine well. Add the flour and baking soda and whisk together. Add the mini chocolate chips, if using.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin lined with muffin liners, and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until fully cooked. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Slice the top off of each cupcake, and cut out a moustache shape from the cupcakes tops with a sharp knife. Dust some confectioner’s sugar on top of each cupcake top to highlight the moustache shape.
- Spread some cinnamon buttercream onto the base of the cupcakes, and top with the cupcakes tops, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.