Mini Egg Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 2 cups mini eggs
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and salt with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat until combined. Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Add the mini eggs and mix with a spoon until evenly incorporated.
- Place 2 tablespoons-sized balls of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are just starting to brown.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!