Matcha Green Tea Popsicles
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt softened
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ tbsp matcha green tea powder + extra for dusting, placed in a mesh sieve
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- Whisk together the frozen yogurt and matcha green tea powder. Add the milk and mix well. Pour into popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and liquid coconut oil. Microwave for 30-second intervals until liquid.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water – make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- Working with one popsicle at a time, dip the popsicles into the white chocolate mixture, then turn upright and encourage the chocolate to drip down the sides of the popsicle. Immediately dust with some extra matcha green tea powder. Continue with the remaining popsicles.
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.