Homemade Caramel Apples
- 6 granny smith apples
- 400 g soft caramel candies
- 2 tbsp milk
- long lollipop sticks
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the top of the apples. And place them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the caramels and milk into a pot and set to medium heat. Keep stirring until the candies have fully melted.
- Dip each apple into the caramel sauce, and fully coat it. Then place them on the baking sheet to set.
- If any bubbles appear on the caramel, simply poke them with a sharp knife and deflate them.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!