- 450 g granulated sugar
- 400 g whipping cream
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Rainbow Royal Icing from Step 2 recipe here
- Pour the sugar, cream, butter and corn syrup into a large pot. Set to medium heat and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Insert a candy thermometer and increase the heat to high. Once the mixture comes to a boil, stir occasionally until it reaches 240F.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes, or until the temperature reduces to 230F. Add the vanilla extract and salt and mix well.
- Mix vigorously with a wooden spoon until the fudge thickens, loses its shine and cools to 140F. Then mix for a few minutes longer.
- Pour the fudge into a 9×9 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper, and smooth the surface. Let sit at room temperature overnight.
- Slice the fudge into furniture and decorate with the remaining rainbow-coloured royal icing.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.