DIY Bertie Bott’s Jelly Beans from Harry Potter
- 2 cups white grape or apple juice
- 6 tbsp powdered gelatin
- ¼ cup sugar
- your desired flavouring we used marshmallow extract, raspberry extract, pineapple extract, pumpkin spice extract, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, toothpaste and BBQ chicken seasoning
- your desired food colouring
- Pour the juice into a pot and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to develop for 5 minutes. Set the pot to medium heat and stir until the gelatin has completely dissolved. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Divide the liquid into as many bowls as you like and add your desired flavouring and food colouring.
- Pour into a jelly bean mold and transfer to the fridge. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- Unmold the jelly beans, mix together in a bowl and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!