DIY Bertie Bott’s Jelly Beans from Harry Potter
- 2 cups white grape or apple juice
- 6 tbsp powdered gelatin
- ¼ cup sugar
- your desired flavouring we used marshmallow extract, raspberry extract, pineapple extract, pumpkin spice extract, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, toothpaste and BBQ chicken seasoning
- your desired food colouring
- Pour the juice into a pot and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to develop for 5 minutes. Set the pot to medium heat and stir until the gelatin has completely dissolved. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Divide the liquid into as many bowls as you like and add your desired flavouring and food colouring.
- Pour into a jelly bean mold and transfer to the fridge. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- Unmold the jelly beans, mix together in a bowl and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.