Dancing Reindeer Brioche
- brioche dough recipe here
- 100 g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 2 raisins
- beaten egg
- red-coloured chocolate melted
- Roll 2/3 of the brioche dough into a long rectangle. Sprinkle ¾ of the dark chocolate into the center and roll it into a log. Shape it into the reindeer’s body and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take about 2/3 of the remaining brioche and roll it out into a circle shape. Place the remaining dark chocolate in the center and seal the dough closed to create a bun. Shape it into the reindeer’s head and attach it to the body. Use the remaining dough to make the feet, nose and antlers. To make the antler, make 2 little logs of dough and trim the edges with scissors to create a scalloped pattern. Attach these to the reindeer. Stick the raisins onto the reindeer to make its eyes. Cover with a damp dish cloth and let rise for 1 hour. Brush the entire surface with a beaten egg.
- Bake the brioche at 350F for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let slightly cool. Spread the red-coloured chocolate onto the nose and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!