Dancing Reindeer Brioche
- brioche dough recipe here
- 100 g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 2 raisins
- beaten egg
- red-coloured chocolate melted
- Roll 2/3 of the brioche dough into a long rectangle. Sprinkle ¾ of the dark chocolate into the center and roll it into a log. Shape it into the reindeer’s body and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take about 2/3 of the remaining brioche and roll it out into a circle shape. Place the remaining dark chocolate in the center and seal the dough closed to create a bun. Shape it into the reindeer’s head and attach it to the body. Use the remaining dough to make the feet, nose and antlers. To make the antler, make 2 little logs of dough and trim the edges with scissors to create a scalloped pattern. Attach these to the reindeer. Stick the raisins onto the reindeer to make its eyes. Cover with a damp dish cloth and let rise for 1 hour. Brush the entire surface with a beaten egg.
- Bake the brioche at 350F for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let slightly cool. Spread the red-coloured chocolate onto the nose and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
Error: Invalid Feed ID.