Chocolate Strawberry Lollipops
Today we’re making chocolate strawberry lollipops, which are dipped in chocolate! So easy and delicious – a perfect Valentine’s Day recipe!
- 2 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ cups light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp strawberry flavoring link to purchase down below!
- 3-6 drops pink food coloring
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 1 cup Lindt Excellence strawberry dark chocolate melted
- ½ cup white chocolate melted
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
Make the lollipops:
- Set a pot over medium heat and add the granulated sugar, water and light corn syrup. Stir with a rubber spatula until everything is melted and combined. Then increase the heat to medium-high, and attach a candy thermometer to the pot. Heat the sugar until it reaches 310F.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir until it stops bubbling. Add the flavoring and mix until fully combined. Then add as much food coloring as desired. I added about 6 drops to achieve this shade of pink.
- Use a ladle to pour the candy into a lollipop mold. If using a silicone mold, you can pour the candy right in. If using a hard plastic mold, be sure to spray the mold with cooking spray first. This will prevent the candy from sticking.
- Stick lollipop sticks into the candy and rotate them several times to ensure that they are covered in the candy. This will secure them into the candy.
- Leave the lollipops at room temperature for 2-3 hours, until fully cooled and hardened. Then unmold and set aside.
- Dip each lollipop part way into the strawberry dark chocolate, then place on a silpat mat or sheet of parchment paper and let harden, about 30 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate into a piping bag and snip a small hole at the tip. Drizzle the white chocolate on top of the chocolate-dipped portion of the lollipops.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate back into the bowl and mix with the matcha green tea powder. This will dye the chocolate green!
- Spoon the green chocolate into a star or asterisk-shaped mold. Place the mold in the fridge and chill for 30 minutes. Then unmold. Use some extra melted green chocolate as glue to stick them onto the lollipops. Wait another 20 minutes at room temperature for the chocolate to set and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.