Chocolate Lava Cakes in a Mug
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 ½ tbsp melted butter room temperature
- 4 ½ tbsp milk room temperature
- 1 large egg
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 squares dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 ½ tbsp water
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add the butter, milk, egg and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Divide between 2 mugs. Place 2 squares of chocolate into the center of each mug and place ½ tbsp of strawberry jam into each mug. Divide the water between the two mugs.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes, or microwave for 1 min 20 seconds. Let rest for 3-4 minutes after cooking.
- In the meantime, whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Grate the 2 squares of chocolate into the bowl and fold to combine.
- Place a dollop of cream onto the center of each cake and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.