Chocolate Lava Cakes in a Mug
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 ½ tbsp melted butter room temperature
- 4 ½ tbsp milk room temperature
- 1 large egg
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 squares dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 ½ tbsp water
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add the butter, milk, egg and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Divide between 2 mugs. Place 2 squares of chocolate into the center of each mug and place ½ tbsp of strawberry jam into each mug. Divide the water between the two mugs.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes, or microwave for 1 min 20 seconds. Let rest for 3-4 minutes after cooking.
- In the meantime, whip the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Grate the 2 squares of chocolate into the bowl and fold to combine.
- Place a dollop of cream onto the center of each cake and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!