- 2 packets Strawberry Banana jello
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 300 g strawberries
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 60 g sugar
- 9 g powdered gelatin
- Place the jello mixture and powdered gelatin in a bowl. Add the boiling water and mix until the powder has fully dissolved.
- Add the cold water and fully combine. Place a brain-shaped mold into a bowl (for stability) and pour in the jello. Place it in the fridge until fully set, about 3-4 hours.
- Pour the milk into a small pot and set to medium heat. Gradually sprinkle in the gelatin, whisking with each addition until it is fully combined.
- Pour this milk along with the strawberries, whipping cream and sugar into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Scoop the center of the brain out of the mold, and pour the mousse inside. Return the mold to the fridge to fully set, about 4 hours.
- To unmold the brain, run a warm, wet dishcloth over the mold and turn it out onto a plate. Slice to reveal the soft center!’
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!