- 2 packets Strawberry Banana jello
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 300 g strawberries
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 60 g sugar
- 9 g powdered gelatin
- Place the jello mixture and powdered gelatin in a bowl. Add the boiling water and mix until the powder has fully dissolved.
- Add the cold water and fully combine. Place a brain-shaped mold into a bowl (for stability) and pour in the jello. Place it in the fridge until fully set, about 3-4 hours.
- Pour the milk into a small pot and set to medium heat. Gradually sprinkle in the gelatin, whisking with each addition until it is fully combined.
- Pour this milk along with the strawberries, whipping cream and sugar into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Scoop the center of the brain out of the mold, and pour the mousse inside. Return the mold to the fridge to fully set, about 4 hours.
- To unmold the brain, run a warm, wet dishcloth over the mold and turn it out onto a plate. Slice to reveal the soft center!’
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.