- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- watermelon extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème/fluff
- pink and green food colouring
- chocolate chips
- Place the sugar, butter and cream into a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once the mixture comes to a boil, boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the watermelon extract and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallow crème and mix until fully combined. Divide half of the fudge into 2 small bowls and dye one bowl green. Leave the remaining bowl white. Dye the larger amount of fudge pink.
- Line a round baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Evenly spread the green fudge into the bottom of the dish. Layer the white, then pink fudge on top. Scatter some chocolate chips onto the surface and gently press down – these will create the seeds!
- Place the fudge in the freezer for about 45 minutes, until fully set. Slice into watermelon slices and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.