Stripey Pasta Salad
- 125 g striped bowtie pasta buy some here
- 6 g butter
- 5 g butter
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups asparagus cut into 2-inch long pieces
- 1 cup green and yellow zucchini sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup frozen peas defrosted
- 1/2 cup frozen corn defrosted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- salt & pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- Boil the pasta in a pot of salted, boiling water for as long as directed on the package. Then drain and rinse the pasta in cold water to stop it from cooking. Then mix in 6g of butter. Don’t worry if it doesn’t melt right away – it will melt once we add the vegetables at the end.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt 5g butter in large pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli, asparagus and zucchini and cook just until the veggies turn a vibrant green and are just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the peas, corn and tomatoes.
- Add the vegetables and salt and pepper to the pasta, mixing gently to combine. Place the pasta in the fridge to chill.
- When ready to serve, grate some fresh parmesan cheese on top and top with some parsley and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.