Sparkling Rose Lemonade + DIY Rose Water
- 2-3 organic roses
- approx. 3 cups distilled water
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cups sparkling water
- extra organic roses for garnish
- First, make some homemade rose water. Remove the petals from the roses and gently rinse. Place them in a pot and just cover with distilled water. Bring to a boil and simmer until the petals lose their vibrant colour and the water is bright pink/red. Strain to remove the petals and set aside.
- Bring the sugar and water to boil in a pot over medium heat. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved, then allow to fully cool. Popping this into the freezer for 10 minutes or so will speed up the process!
- Add the lemon juice, sparkling water and ½ cup of the homemade rose water.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with an organic rose. Enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!