Rainbow Bunny Cakes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Rainbow Chocolate Chips recipe here
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Mix together the sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the speed to low, and add the flour and baking powder, alternating with milk. Then gently fold in the sprinkles and rainbow and white chocolate chips until just combined.
- Grease a rabbit-shaped cake pan (purchase one here) with butter, and dust with flour. Spoon the batter into the pan, and bake for 40 minutes at 350F.
- Cool the cakes for 15 minutes in the pan, and then invert onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!