- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ¼ cups canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- pumpkin seeds
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the canned pumpkin and buttermilk. Set both bowls aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat until combined. Add the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the pumpkin mixture. Add the cranberries and mix until just combined.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of batter into a lined muffin pan and sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on top. Gently press them onto the muffins so that they stick. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked. Cool the muffins in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy warm with some butter!
- Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.