No-Bake Bunny Rabbit Cheesecake Cups
These no-bake cheesecake bunnies are made WITHOUT gelatin and are the cutest way to celebrate Easter! RECIPE BELOW!
- 150 g nilla wafers finely crushed
- 50 g unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup chocolate chips melted
- piping bag
- 24 oz 680g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Large marshmallows 1 per cheesecake cup
- ¼ cup pink sanding sugar
Make the base:
- Combine the crushed nilla wafers with the melted butter and mix well.
- Press the cookie base into 4 small juice glasses or 2 large wine glasses.
Make the face:
- Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag and snip a small hole at the end.
- Carefully pipe the rabbit’s nose, eyes and whiskers onto the inside of the glasses.
- Place the glasses in the fridge to chill while you make the filling.
Make the filling:
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and combine. Add the whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the cheesecake into the glasses.
- Use clean scissors to cut each marshmallow in half diagonally. Dunk the sticky side of the marshmallow into the pink sanding sugar. Place 2 on top of each cheesecake to create bunny ears!
- Chill the cheesecakes in the fridge for 30 minutes, then enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!