Chocolate Strawberry Popsicles
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 ¼ cups strawberry yogurt
- 6 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- sliced strawberries
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place the chopped strawberries, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Stick some sliced strawberries into the inside of popsicle molds. Pour the popsicle mixture into the molds, insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, 3-4 hours.
- Make the chocolate coating: Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave at 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the molds under hot water for 5-10 seconds. Dip the popsicles into the chocolate coating and turn upright to create a drip pattern. Serve immediately.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.