Chocolate Strawberry Popsicles
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 ¼ cups strawberry yogurt
- 6 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- sliced strawberries
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place the chopped strawberries, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Stick some sliced strawberries into the inside of popsicle molds. Pour the popsicle mixture into the molds, insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, 3-4 hours.
- Make the chocolate coating: Combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave at 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the molds under hot water for 5-10 seconds. Dip the popsicles into the chocolate coating and turn upright to create a drip pattern. Serve immediately.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!