Champagne Teddy Bear Truffles
- white chocolate melted (for chocolate shells)
- gold luster dust optional
- 100 g white chocolate finely chopped
- 65 g whipping cream
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp champagne can be substituted with sparkling apple juice
- Spread some melted white chocolate onto the inside of a silicone bear-shaped mold. Place the mold in the freezer for the chocolate to harden. Note: make sure that all of the walls are completely covered in chocolate, to prevent the filling from leaking out.
- To make the filling, heat the whipping cream in the microwave for about 30 seconds, until hot. Pour this on top of the finely chopped white chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted. Add the salt and champagne and mix well. Place the bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes, until the filling has thickened.
- Pour the filling into the chocolate shells and return the chocolates to the freezer for an additional 30 minutes, for the filling to set as much as possible.
- Pour the remaining melted white chocolate on top, making sure to fully enclose the filling in the chocolate. The filling is quite runny, so any gaps will allow the filling to leak out. Return to the freezer for a final 20 minutes for the chocolate to fully harden.
- Remove the chocolates from the mold and if desired, dust with some gold luster dust to give a festive, champagne-like look to them. To store, keep the chocolates in the freezer until ready to serve.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.