- 1 cup white chocolate melted
- brown and red oil-based food colouring
- dark chocolate melted
- homemade dulce de leche recipe here
- salted peanuts
- piping bags
- Add a few drops of brown oil-based food colouring to ¾ of the white chocolate to create a tan colour. Coat the insides of a square chocolate mold with the tan chocolate to create the shell of the chocolates. Place the mold in the freezer for 10 minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Place the homemade dulce de leche in a piping bag and fill the chocolates 2/3 of the way full. Stick some salted peanuts into the caramel. Top with more melted tan-coloured chocolate to create the base of the chocolates. Place the mold in the freezer for the chocolate to fully set, about 20 minutes.
- Unmold the chocolates and set them on a sheet of parchment paper. Dye the remaining white chocolate a deep red colour. Place the red chocolate and dark chocolate in piping bags and slice a small hole at the end of each bag.
- Pipe a check pattern with the red and dark chocolate onto the chocolates. Follow the order as shown in the video to create an authentic check pattern.
- Place the chocolates in the freezer for a final 15 minutes for the chocolate to set, and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!