Beer Candy | Beer Gummies
- 1 cup beer room temperature
- 2 ½ tsp powdered gelatin add an extra 1 tbsp gelatin for gummies
- 1 ½ – 2 tbsp sugar
- Cool whip
- Pour the beer into a pot and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to develop for 5 minutes.
- Set the pot to medium heat and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Add the sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Pour into glasses, leaving a little bit of room at the top. For gummies, pour the mixture into a silicone mold. Place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour.
- Spoon some cool whip on top of the glasses and unmold the gummies and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.