Beer Candy | Beer Gummies
- 1 cup beer room temperature
- 2 ½ tsp powdered gelatin add an extra 1 tbsp gelatin for gummies
- 1 ½ – 2 tbsp sugar
- Cool whip
- Pour the beer into a pot and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to develop for 5 minutes.
- Set the pot to medium heat and stir until the gelatin has dissolved. Add the sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Pour into glasses, leaving a little bit of room at the top. For gummies, pour the mixture into a silicone mold. Place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour.
- Spoon some cool whip on top of the glasses and unmold the gummies and enjoy!
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!