- 2 sugar cookies recipe here
- ½ lb confectioner’s sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp. meringue powder
- scant ¼ cup water
- food colouring
- Make the royal icing: Place the confectioner’s sugar, meringue powder and water into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer for about 7 minutes until the mixture is smooth and when drizzled, stays on the surface for a few seconds. If you find that the icing is too thick, gradually add a few more drops of water. Divide the icing into bowls and dye it as many colours as you like. Place the icing into piping bags fitted with small round tips.
- Then simply pipe the icing onto the cookies and draw your favourite YouTubers! Allow the cookies to dry for 2-3 hours, or until the icing has hardened to the touch.
Want to see more video tutorials? Check out all of my recipes here! http://www.youtube.com/pankobunny
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hi everyone! My name is Cayla Gallagher and I’m the creator of pankobunny!
You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Invalid Feed ID.